Through an extensive career in commercial real estate, Brett realized that planning and leadership are imperative for creating a project atmosphere where all participants can achieve success. His leadership and guidance is crucial in the development of highly functional project teams comprised of architects, engineers, specialty consultants, contractors, and other project team members.
Brett runs the day-to-day operations of all GreenBench Construction Management work with the majority of his experience in the mixed-use market including retail, residential (both rental and for-sale), and hotels. His goal is to work with teams to successfully navigate the development and construction process to create both engaging and enduring places.
Brett holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Purdue University and is a Past Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Washington Building Congress (WBC).
Did You Know? / Fun Facts
- Co-Founder of Waredaca Brewing Company
- Class President of Emlenton High School 1988-1991
- Favorite time of year is when his 3 kids go away for camp
- DC Metro Area Subcontractor’s Association Project Manager of the Year finalist – 2001, 2006
- Halloween is his favorite holiday