Daniel is responsible for managing commercial construction projects from concept to completion. He plays a key role in all daily project activities throughout design development, budgeting, procurement, construction, and turnover.
Previously Daniel has worked as a senior field engineer on a number of commercial construction projects in the DC metro area. With his field-based background, Daniel leverages his experiences to bring a valuable perspective to clients and to the projects he works on.
Daniel holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Civil Engineering & Environmental Engineering with a minor in Engineering Geology from Bucknell University.
Did You Know? / Fun Facts
- Was born in Cali, Colombia
- Enjoys tennis, soccer, trail biking, and working on DIY projects
- Has mastered the ability to build a fire from scratch after watching the movie Castaway over a half-dozen times
- Knows how to moonwalk, but reserves the move for special occasions
- Describes himself as an introspective extrovert
Join Our Team
We are a fun, down-to-earth, likeable group (or so we’re told) of real estate professionals, and we’re always looking to make our team stronger. What will you bring to the Greenbench team?