Daniel actively leads projects and advises clients throughout all aspects of the construction process. He plays a crucial role in design development, budgeting, permitting, procurement, construction, and turnover.
Daniel leverages his past on-site construction management experience working with a sophisticated general contractor to bring clients a valuable perspective on constructability, coordination, and quality.
He appreciates the unique challenges that every project brings and recognizes that proactivity, effective communication, resourcefulness, and innovative problem-solving are key to project success.
Daniel holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering with a minor in Engineering Geology from Bucknell University.
Did You Know? / Fun Facts
- Hiked to the top of the Santa Ana Volcano in El Salvador
- Learned to build a fire from scratch after drawing inspiration from Cast Away
- Knows how to moonwalk, but reserves the move for special occasions
- Strong DIY spirit—Designed his own custom engineering grid paper to use in college and took apart and fixed a TV and a dryer machine
- Nearly collided head-on with a large manta ray while snorkeling in the Indian Ocean
Join Our Team
We are a fun, down-to-earth, likeable group (or so we’re told) of real estate professionals, and we’re always looking to make our team stronger. What will you bring to the Greenbench team?