Joining the Portfolio Services Group as a project manager, Saed is responsible for cost control, managing project documentation, project status reporting, owner’s meetings, and closeout. Saed works directly with the clients and end-users to deliver an exceptional customer service experience each time.
Within the Portfolio Services Group, the team oversees the design, bid, construction, and delivery space to landlords and tenants. The group also establishes tenant contractor guidelines, supervises tenant construction improvements on behalf of the landlord, and assists with capital improvements for landlord’s retail assets.
Prior to joining GreenBench, Saed served as superintendent for several WeWork spaces and Sirius XM’s DC headquarters. Saed graduated from Old Dominion University with a Bachelor’s in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations, Advocacy, and Persuasion and Minor in Business Administration.
DID YOU KNOW? / FUN FACTS
- Enjoys traveling, doing outdoor activities, watching movies, and trying a variety of cuisines with his family
- Loves to cook, and often acts like he is on a cooking show trying to beat an imaginary clock (loses every time)
- HUGE New York sports teams fan
- Has dual citizenship in Trinidad & Tobago
- Created and led a nonprofit organization called Hearts of Empowerment, alongside 3 childhood friends